“Springtime in the Blue Mountains” Rally
Great Northern Exhibition Fairgrounds
2203 Fairground Road North, Stayner, ON
May 25 to May 28, 2018
SWING into SPRING! Start your camping season now and join us at the “Springtime in the Blue Mountains” Rally – the Ontario Canada Unit 2018 kick off event from May 25-28, 2018. Your hosts, Nancy and Bruno Favretto, Neil and Nancy McCallum, and Jeannie and Kim Ellison have lots planned so you can have fun, make friends and find some adventure!
- Bring your finest spring bonnet. Win a prize for the best at rally!!
- Learn “Joker”, the Airstream board game
- Make a “Flip It & Step Up” card craft during the craft session
- Dance the night away with Paul Hock – a singer/songwriter/entertainer from Fergus
- Bicycle from the Fairgrsounds to downtown Collingwood and beyond
- Tour the area – Creemore Brewery is just minutes away & Collingwood is close by with lots to see and do. And don’t miss Blue Mountain Village with its unique shops & restaurants, the Georgian Trails & Wasaga Beach.
- Golfers – bring your clubs & enjoy a chance at the coveted spring rally trophy!
Come with your fresh water tank full. Water supply is by daisy chain and it might
take a while to get connected. Bring a free-flowing Y-connector and additional hose.
Electricity will be trickle for most. The fairground is in the process of upgrading the electricity, but we won’t know more until the spring.
There is a dump-station on site.
Don’t delay – send in your registration ASAP! See you there!