Please click on this Membership Application form to view and print it. To apply for membership fill in the form and mail it to the Treasurer along with the membership fee.
1. REGULAR UNIT MEMBER – cost $100
WBCCI headquarters receives $65. Our Unit keeps $35 for ongoing expenses. This member has Ontario Unit voting rights and can attend all Unit events and any other WBCCI events.
2. LIFE TIME UNIT MEMBER – cost is a one time lump sum determined by WBCCI and based on the age of the applying member. The annual Unit fee of $25 is still applicable. The privileges are the same as a regular Ontario Unit member.
3. AFFILIATE MEMBER – cost $25
This kind if member pays their dues as a regular member to a Unit other than the Ontario Unit but has chosen to also belong to the Ontario Unit to receive our newsletter. They do not have any Ontario Unit voting rights. They do have voting rights in the Unit to which they belong.
4. TRILLIUM ONLY MEMBER – cost $25
This kind of member is an Ontario Unit Alumni or former member who has given up their Airstream but wishes to keep informed as to what our Unit is doing. This member is not entitled to attend any Unit or WBCCI event and does not have any Ontario Unit voting rights.
5. MEMBER AT LARGE or MAL – cost $65 plus a $20 MAL fee.
This kind of member receives all the services of WBCCI but has chosen not to belong to a Unit but can attend any WBCCI event. They do not have Unit voting rights. Neither do they have representation at the International in order to vote on issues.